Monday, April 1, 2013

Time to Get Sketchy with the DOO!!!

Hello blogland!! Welcome to April!! :) I don't know about YOU but I am DEFINITELY looking forward to the beginning of Spring! :) AND because it's a new month, Scrap-A-Doodle Doo has a new sketch challenge for you! :)

This month's sketch was created by my friend and mentor, Mrs. Sherri Caramico... She is amazing and talented and just plain old nice... so if you haven't "met" her online yet, you should definitely check out her blog and drop her a line! :)

This is the sketch she came up with this month:
And this is my take on it...

I actually loved the banners so much that I had to go ahead and do a two page layout for this one, celebrating my newest niece, Serenity! :)

So please head on over to the Scrap-A-Doodle Doo blog and check out this month's sketch! All participants who are followers of the blog will be entered to win a $10 gift certificate to Scrap-A-Doodle Doo!  See you there! :)


1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet Adina! Your DOUBLE layout just ROCKS - I LOVE your take on my sketch - JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! So happy to call you my friend and LOVE creating with you <3
    (HUGS)) ~ Sherri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!