Saturday, April 13, 2013

I'm SASSY and you KNOW it! :)

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle...well, you know where I'm going with that... :)

It's official... I'm a Sassy... Gal? Peep? Chick? DESIGNER!!! :) I'm so so so so so excited to announce that I was selected to be on the Sassy Studio Designs DT for this term! I have LITERALLY drooled over their images since like forever, and I've been a fan of SSD on Paper Craft Planet since like always... Long story short, I decided to throw my hat in the ring for their DT call, but I honestly didn't think I'd make it... 

And when I got back from Paris, lo and behold yup, there was an acceptance email in my bin just WAITING for me to get giddy over! :) (More about Paris in another post, but if you are on your way there, WATCH OUT FOR PICKPOCKETS!!!). 

Ok, so my first assignment at Sassy Studio Designs was actually one that posted today in response to Brown Sugar Challenge's Step/Easel card challenge.


Wonder Regan was colored using copics and then added to the easel background that I punched out with Martha Stewart's Around the Page punches (check out my tutorial on these punches here). 

I'll be submitting this one to Brown Sugar Challenges' Easel Card Challenge, Forever Friends' Diecut/Punches challenge, Moving Along with the Times' Movie Challenge (Ok, so Wonder Woman was better on TV than the movies... but there WAS a movie!!) :), and the Southern Girls' Challenge Make Like a Zebra... :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing in my good news! :) Hope to "see" you around again soon!! :)



8 comments:

  1. Adina, this card is stunning! I love the animal print paper and your coloring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adina - what a lovely card -great for any woman to receive - wonderful color choices and love that paper! thanks for entering your card in Brown Sugar this week - we are looking forward to see what you will be creating next time - enjoy your week - Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, very glam!

    Thanks for joining our Fortnightly Challenge at Forever Friends Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sassy Sis! Great news for us both! Love this card too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cool card, wonder woman rocks!
    Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar. Hope we see you again next week.
    Hugs,
    Linda
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I've said before great card, love the filmstrip
    We went to Paris last year and within an hour of arriving some eastern european kids had stolen my iphone so spent the rest of the day at the Police Station and the rest of our time contacting people, changing email addresses and passwordsfor everything, and when we did have a few minutes out I didn't feel safe and there was loads of other adults trying to con people we won't ever go back there, such a shame
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!