Friday, April 26, 2013

Sending Hugs!

Hey gang, me again with a super rushed "Cased" card... I cannot believe today is already April 26th... I feel like April has FLOWN by... And I totally kept telling myself that I had until the end of the month to get my Guest DT tryout project for Elisabeth Bell's Challenge blog ready... Um, yeah, then I looked at the calendar and yup, I had TWO hours to whip up a card...

Thankfully, the DT tryout challenge is to case a card from the Elisabeth Bell's Challenge blog... I chose Linda's gorgeous "Little Bit of Sunshine"

and used I Love you This Much for my interpretation...

This one was definitely fun to put together but I have GOT to run because my hubby is having a fit... I kinda started dinner then ran away to the scrap room so I would meet the deadline and now he's, well... you get my gist! :) 

Hugs!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card!!! This image is just soooo sweet and you don a perfect job coloring her! Love your take on Lynda's card.... And I also hope you didn't burn dinner.... ;-)

    Best of luck to you!
    Hugs
    Linda
    CO-teamleader DigiBells

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!