Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Take a Bow

Hey there! This fortnight's challenge at Card Makin' Mamas is "Washi Tape"... the revolution that has taken paper crafting by storm, lol! :) I must admit, when I first started hearing about Washi Tape I was in denial and I did NOT want to give in... then my LSS got some of Teresa Collins' tape in stock, and poof, I was hooked! :)

This card was created using Sassy Studio Designs' France Honey and is colored in with copics.
(Hat and skirt: E07, E09, E53; Hair: C0, C3, C5, C7, C9; Shirt: E50, E53; Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20)

And my little girl made the clap board! :) 

I will be submitting this one to:
Celebrate the Occasion (Anything Goes)
Crafty Sentiments (The Letter "B" = Black, Board, Bow"
LEJ (Anything Goes)
The Pink Elephant (Washi tape)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!


10 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card, love your coloring
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    Hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la, this is classy! I already saw this card at Card Makin'n Mamas and I am glad you entered our challenge with it. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card - thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mahtava in finnish, awesome in english. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with Crafty Sentiments Designs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love your fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sweetie, this is fantastic x
    Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!