Monday, April 29, 2013

Book lovers of the world unite...

Hey gang, and happy Monday (groan...)! Adina here with a FUN new project inspired by THIS awesome Saturated Canary tutorial...

I had an old white tee shirt that I love that got some schmutz on it from crafting (has that ever happened to YOU??? Glue or glitter or glimmermist or paint that will NOT go away?)... well, I ended up only wearing this shirt around the house but still love the fit...

THEN I stumbled across the Saturated Canary tutorial on how to use Digi images on Tee Shirt Transfers and viola, I HAD to do it! :)



Although I wouldn't have positioned the image off the side like that if it weren't for the crafty crap that stayed behind on the shirt, I am ABSOLUTELY in love with the result and the technique... I am planning my next project already and just have to go get some inexpensive tee shirts to play with! :) 

I also created this based on this week's Craft Your Passion challenge, so head on over there to share your Reading inspired projects with the team as well! :) 

While I'm at it, I think I will submit this one to this week's Saturated Canary Challenge (All things bright and beautiful/colors) because without THEM, well, this new phenomenon would NEVER have taken flight! :) Seriously, check out the tutorial, it's SOOOO much fun! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and go play! :)

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous & creative!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really,really love this,Adina.Such a fabulous make and a brilliant take on the theme.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful. I'll have to go and check out the how-to. Sweet image and sentiment. All of my t-shirts have crafty leftovers on them, to answer your question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adina,
    this is great. I love it. (if you don't) have anybody wanting it you can send it to me:))
    It is so great.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. squeeeee oh I so need me one of those!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing idea and it looks so fabulous!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!