Monday, April 22, 2013

Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friends take two

So I have a thing for this image of Marilyn from Sassy Studios... So much that I used it AGAIN on this card for this week's Craft Your Passion challenge, aptly titled "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" :)... The challenge is bling, but I HAD to ink up Marilyn again... Maybe the next time I use her I will change her colors, but it's so much fun to pay tribute to the movie with this digi! :)


I'll be submitting this one to the following challenges as well:

One Stitch at a Time (Use a Digi)
Sarah Hurley (Character)


Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a FABULOUS day! :) 


8 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with unique style. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks wonderful. I love how you have used layers and a variety of bling applications to play up the theme. The bingo card and queen references are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sassy lady. Thanks for joining the challenge with Sarah Hurley this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous this lady in pink. I like the card and the background.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally fabulous.You've certainly gone for glamour and the image is just perfect.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course you had to use Marilyn! She's perfect. I love how you colored her too. So glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing creation and such attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at Left of Center Creative Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Jula

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!