Thursday, August 26, 2010

Perspective

I know, I know... it's been FOREVER since I scrapped a page. And my son is already three months old and NOTHING! :) SO, for Kristy's sketch challenge this week, I finally cranked out a page with Elijah as its central feature... (and looky looky... the One Stop Craft Challenge this week is to do anything BUT a card, lol... How true to my life!) The letters on the wooden blocks also make this poage appropo forthe S2G letters challenge (NBF baby!).

Elijah is so much healthier and chubbier and sturdier than he was when he was born! BUT a lot of people who saw his picture on Facebook wouldn't have really understood exactly how tiny he was when he was born at 4 lbs 11 oz... He was so FRAIL! :) So I took these pics, one zoomed in and one zoomed out, to show how really tiny he was in comparison to the chair he was sitting in... It basically swamped him! :) but zoomed in he looks adorable nevertheless! :) (Biased?!)Anywhoo, I'm so grateful that he is growing strong and keeping his head of hair! :) And I have GOT to get scrapping on his pics... and then all of last year's pics that piled up during my pregnancy and lack of mojo! :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow what a fab page love the layout. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh he is such a cutie,,,fabby page hun..thanks for playin at one stop xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your beautiful baby. god bless. he's a keeper! Your page is a great keepsake and perfect for our challenge at S2G. I hope you can find the time to come back and play again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at One Stop Cards and Crafts!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such an adorable baby! Great layout too, but then you have great subject matter to work with. Thanks for joining us at S2G this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cutie. I wish him good health and sure he will bring you lots of joy. Thanks for your visit and joining in the Blog Candy. I wish you all the best. Hugs Sharon (also a Jane Austen fan)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it! thanks for playing at S2G!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!