Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Darcy to Sir Lucas: "Every Savage can dance" (Pride and Prejudice)

LOL, WELL, this adorable little Magnolia is DEFINITELY not a savage! :) I am in LOVE with the Charleston Magnolia (very much "me" in theme...) And I got the sentiment from my new favorite sentiment site, Creating with TLC... She has SERIOUSLY got some amazing freebies, and even more inspiration at the store!
So this week's Design Dollies challenge is to incorporate a recipe of the color RED, at least three Ovals, a flourish, Glitter, and two Patterned Papers. And this week's Just Magnolia challenge is to get sentimental with it... (Did I mention how much I LOVE the sentiments at Create with TLC??)

Oh gosh, AND while I'm playing with my blog today, I would ALSO love to show ya'll my color creation for Design Dollies this week (navy, mint, and cream)... I'm LOVING the Magnolias, ya think?I am STILL trying to master the Copics and they're SO easy to play with using Magnolias... I got those crochet flowers from a friend a WHILE ago, and have been hoarding them ever since... And the crystal leaves were a find at Scrap-A-Doodle Doo (who is carrying Magnolias now, and I MISSED them!!!). Anywhoo, thanks for looking, and happy scrapping! :)

3 comments:

  1. the crystal leaves are a FABULOUS addition to your already gorgeous card, my dear Dollie! and i just love how that top card POPS! absolutely stunning!

    miss you much, and can't wait to get together so we can inspire each other again! (and so i can play with your new glam goodies!)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzerz!!!! These are just adorable!!! I'm really partial to the red and black one cuz that is my fave color combo in the universe but the second is too, too cute as well....LOVE those crocheted flowers!!!! I have been trying for MONTHS to successfully create them.......I had to call the fire dept twice now to get me untied.......LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous card, I love the colours...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!