Friday, August 20, 2010

"Give a girl an education and introduce her properly into the world, and ten to one but she has the means of settling well" (Mansfield Park)

So one of Melanie's babysitters is off to college this week, and I am TRYING to make her a quick gift set to take with her as a thank you for saving my sanity so many times! :) (Her name happens to be Melanie too, which MY Melanie loves!). I will miss her, but I do wish her ALL the best in college! Wow, I feel like I just left college... but it's been a whopping eleven years now (ouch!) since I graduated. How time flies!

This card was made using Kraftin' Kimmie's Clara, for this week's challenge of scallops, buttons, and bling... AND, Anything Goes at Stampin for the Weekend! Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

  1. I love easel cards!
    Your image is so cute and the flower is stunning!
    Thank you for joining us at stampin for the weekend.
    Have a blessed week
    Heidi-Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!