Saturday, February 15, 2014

Keepin' it FRESH Blog Hop!!

Hey there Sassylicious bloggers, and happy Saturday! :) This weekend we have the AWESOME pleasure of kickin' off our FRESH Spring Blog Hop for Sassy Studio Designs!

This month, we are asking you to play along with us as we think outside of the box (and the card!) for our "Anything But a Card" Fresh Challenge! :)

I had the pleasure of playing with Steampunk Vivian for this challenge, and I was totally thinking about "Fresh Paint" when I started altering this clear paint can of embellishments.... I mean, we are getting a "Fresh Start" in June when we move, and I figured I could "Freshen up" my embellishments while I was at it... Enough puns??


SOOOOO, what are you waiting for? Get your fresh self HOPPIN!! :)

Hop Order:
Sassy Studio Designs (Start Here!!)
Greg -
Kim -
Chris -
Michelle -
Debbie -
Jacki -

Adina - (You are HERE!!)
Karal -
Carrie -
Kitty -
Susan -
Lori -
Sassy Studio Designs 

Head on over for the fun, challenges, and prizes!! :) And keep it FRESH!! :)

19 comments:

  1. So cute Adina & your coloring is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great projects you guys are sharing with us,i love all sassy images,love your colouring in and the edge you have given it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adina, this is gorgeous, I love to see your creations, your coloring is always so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adina, your coloring is terrific. The paint can is fun. I've made one before, but not as good as yours. I like how you attached the image with the brown ribbon.
      your little SSD brother

      Delete
  4. Well what a fabulous way to store your fresh flower collection!!! I'm LOVIN it!!! Just looking at steam punk Vivian holding those flowers makes me want to create!!! You've colored her beautifully and given me another fresh idea for this challenge! Thanks for the inspiration!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adina, this is fabulous! Love the colors and amazing coloring.

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Adina - I really love how she is holding the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this creation and your coloring is so beautiful. The green outline is a great touch.

    Hugs from your Sassy Sister Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely project Adina. Love the fresh green spring colour that you have incorporated into the image. Such a different look to this image and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adina this is wonderful and you have coloured her fabulously! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors. I think the idea of the paint can is very original too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like a breath of fresh air! LOL Sorry, had to get 'fresh' in there ;-) Great coloring job on her! I love the green :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a wonderful project and I love your coloring.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous project! Love you coloring and how you altered the tin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. First so creative and fun...Second...your coloring rocks Adina! This is gorgeous! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. way to go thinking out the box I love it and your coloring is excellent.

    Hugs
    Carrie Sassy Sister

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful little container. Love how you colored your image and added the little flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!