Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hugs for the friends under the weather!

Hello there and happy Saturday! Today is a BUSY day for me, on so many levels... I am hosting my sister's invitation making party for her wedding...I have GOT to post pics of the table cause I'm loving it... We are doing champagne brunch so I went with a Breakfast at Tiffany's theme... But I digress... that will be another post! :)

Anywhoo, today also marks the newest Inky Impressions release, featuring some ADORABLE new cuties! Definitely head over to the store to check out all the new release info...

In the meantime, I had the chance to play with Olivia with her Teddy Bear, and I couldn't get the Doc Mc'Stuffins theme song out of my head as I inked her up! :)

Isn't she a CUTIE!!! My friend and Blinker Kim is just getting out of the hospital with pneumonia, and this lil cutie was made just to cheer her up... I have to head out to see her at some time soon too!! :(

SOOOO, definitely check out the other cuties that are making their way to the Inky Impressions store today so you can pick up these lil sweeties ASAP! And have a wonderful weekend!

I will be submitting this card to the following challenges:
Brown Sugar (die cut)
Creative Corner (From the heart)
Stampin for the Weekend (Flower power)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!