Monday, February 24, 2014

Black, White, Kraft, and Red

Hello there and happy Monday!! This week's challenge at Craft Your Passion is a color challenge (which I LOVE!!)! :) We are asking that you incorporate Black, White, Craft, and Red into your project, and one lucky winner will receive some GAWJUSS images from QKR Stampede!

I played with QKR's Love Bears, and colored them up with copics...
This one was actually my little sis's Valentine's card, and there's nothing like a late valentine to say I love you, lol!! :)

I will be submitting these cuties to the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my this card is just lovely and I'm sure your late Valentine card will be well received by your sister. What a cute image and I love all the embellishments you added.

    Lynn, CYP DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card very much! Thank you so much for joining CC&CC. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,Adina,and a sweet gift for your sister.Superbly coloured image and love how the lace echos the ruffles on the heart.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! love the way you coloured the image...cute little foot pads. Lace and kraft are yummy together and the red ribbon really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bears are so sweet , love it, thanks for joining us in our Challenge # 59 at Chocolate ,Coffee and Cards - DT Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!