Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort." (Emma)

And as much as I'd like to stay at home all day making cards, I have to go shower and pick up my youngest sister for a while... BUT Melanie and I started the day making cards (and playing with our new "Handsome Oakley"... on whom Melanie has admitted she may have a crush... I totally lifted the idea of pairing him with Willow with coffee from Jacqui over at the Whiff of Joy challenge blog, and I LOVE how it worked so much that he's definitely going to be "paired" more frequently!

I used this week's sketch from The Pink Elephant to play with this coffee inspired card.... So I think I'll have to stop at Starbucks on the way from Serina's! :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!