Friday, July 23, 2010

"My idea of good company is the company of clever, well-informed people who have a great deal of conversation" (Persuassion)

And when you get Melanie and Gianna together, well, you're definitely in for a LOT of conversation! This layout was done for the Scrapbook Challenges ning group I recently stumbled across... the challenge was to lift a page of the week layout and make it your own... And it DEFINITELY helped me get some scrappy mojo back in my life! (And use some old Basic Grey papers that have been lying around FOREVER!! I seriously have a paper addiction... as I dug through MASSIVE amounts of paper, I realized I probably don't have to shop for paper for the next two years... do you think I can hold to that though?? I have GOT to get scrappy so I can USE that stuff!!)...

1 comment:

  1. this is fantabulous!! love the trim and the extra butterflies popping off the page!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!