Thursday, July 4, 2013

soooo, Every Heart Beats True for the Red White and Blue...

Happy Independence Day to our American Sassy Fans! I hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July full of family, fun, and celebration! :) This week I am joining the Sassy Studio Designs DTBST team with my first creation for the team! I used Belle Pinup for this challenge and added "stars" to her red dress using a white gel pen. She's a patriotic hottie! AND I dug through my stash and found some super old, but super perfect Graphic 45 papers to go with the patriotic feel...

I colored Belle in with copics, then dug out my Chipped Sapphire Distress Stains to ink up a white feather and turn it blue. Coupled with a red and white feather, the look was completed by inking with Fired Brick, Faded Jeans, and Broken China around Belle. 

I will be submitting this hottie to the Kaboodle Doodles' Flag colors challenge, Coffee and Chocolate's 4th of July,  and Get Inky's Red white and blue challenge. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful holiday!

3 comments:

  1. Adina, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love all the added details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love your coloring skills and the fact that you dug out some old paper and it was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's stunning! Your coloring is flawless. Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: 4th of July
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!