Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!

Hello there and happy Monday! :) We are FINALLY getting a break in the heat today, and we are expecting some rain (AKA time to CRAFT!!!)! :) In the meantime, I did want to share this week's Craft Your Passion challenge with ya'll and encourage you to visit Craft Your Passion this week with YOUR own Happy Birthday card! :)



Our sponsor this week is Birdie Brown and I had the chance to play with the ADORABLE shopping inspired image above! :)

I will be submitting this card to the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create (Anything Goes)
The Craft Place (Girl thing)

7 comments:

  1. this is cute adina! look at you all crafting on the reg now ;) im jealous! im finally starting to get back into my craft room again after such a long time without...miss you! we need to catch up some time! (i live pretty close to you now too btw...!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adina, I love the bright colors you used. That sentiment cracked me up-it's my idea of a perfect birthday... I love the banners too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun visual Adina! I especially like the fish-tail banner under the sentiment. Well done toots!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great design! Thanks for joining in at That Craft Place this time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great explosion of colors in your image. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood---613 Avenue Create! God bless.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card hun I love all the bright colours, thanks for joining us atThat Craft Place this time xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sentiment is perfect for this fun scene. You've done a great job colouring it. Love the bright colours and all of the detail. The background papers add to the fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!