Monday, May 30, 2011

A Magnalicious li'l card...

I still LOVE LOVE LOVE my Magnolia stamps... they're just the cutest. I actually just finished a swap over at split coast and got some cuties so I have GOT to crack em out and play. But in the meantime, I did play with the Cuttlebug over at the Doo the other day and was able to dry emboss the background to this li'l card... And I SO want a cuttlebug now, but my hubby will KILL me if I get another machine (did I mention I'm itching for the Copics air compressor too? But, that too must wait until forever lol...

Anywhoo, here's my li'l creation...

She's still one of my favorites... I have a few others that rarely see the light of day, but I've had fun playing with this one in particular... This week's challenge over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers is to use dry embossing, so this card was definitely a fit, but more than that, it was just fun to make! :) Thanks for lookin' ya'll and hope you are staying cool! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!