Saturday, April 10, 2010

"One cannot be always laughing at a man without now and then stumbling on something witty." (Pride & Prejudice)

I squeezed in ONE more quick card in honor of my Stepmom's birthday on the 14th... And now I have to run to the post office to mail it out on time!! :)
Let's see... this one was made using the I {heart} 2 Stamp Sketch, the Kraftin' Kimmie Color Challenge (OMG did you SEE the Marie Antoinette stamp?? I am going to HAVE to find a way to get her!!!), a Bow according to the Our Creative Corner Challenge, and of course, it's a birthday card as required by Stamp, Scrap & Doodle... Hubby is painting the living room today to spruce up the house for sale, so if I can MANAGE to squeeze another in while he's busy, then I may be back again... otherwise, my scrappy mojo may be over for a time being, since it's back to work Monday! And, um, yeah, I DID say I'd stop making cards, but I haven't scrapped a layout in so long I think I've forgotten how!!! Any ideas on how to jump back into it? I do believe it has to do with the right PICTURES, but, well.... I'm stumped!! :)


Enjoy a wonderful day!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love your color combination and layout. Thanks for playing with us this week at SSDS. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card - so cheery! Love your pretty bow. Thanks for joining in the OCC challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card.I love the button. Oh stick to the cards until the you are moved to scrapbook. Thanks for playing along with us at SSDS this week. Your blog is beautiful.
    I am having a celebration at my blog and I would love to have you join in.
    Hugs,
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful, sassy card!!!

    Thank-you so much for playing along with us on the OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!