Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"A lady's imagination is very rampant" (Pride and Prejudice)

My imagination has DEFINITELY been running rampant these days, but I've been WAY too tired to capitalize on all the gorgeous things I'd LIKE to be creating... It's been MONTHS since I've scrapped a page (have I mentioned that before?), but I AM still motivated to get some thank you cards done before my pending baby shower... :)
This one was done using a Whiff of Joy sketch from two weeks ago and the colors from this week's Color Dare, and lots of "Sparkle" for the ABC "s" challenge, as well as Creative Belli's Die Cut Shapes challenge (had LOTS of fun whipping out the Cricut once I FOUND it...)! AND of course, it wouldn't be an Adina Medina card without some distressing (now that I FINALLY found my missing Edge Distressor!!!) (Check out Crafty Creations' Distressing Challenge this week, which prompted me to pull the sucker out!) :)
Thanks for looking bloggers, AND be sure to tune into Design Dollies sometime soon... All I will say is if you're NOT a follower, you may want to become one SOON, cause goodies are coming your way... And if you ARE a follower, well... keep following lol! :)

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a precious sweet thank you card. Thanks for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is just gorgeous Adina, and I can remember being right where you are at the end of my pregnancy, but you have made a gorgeous card here, and what a great idea doing some thank yous before the shower. Love Melxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sparkles

    Thanks for joining us on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the thank you's you've been making! I wish I had done that for my shower...they are just gorgeous!! Love you chica!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!