Saturday, March 13, 2010

""My dear, you are too particular," said her husband. "What does all that signify? You will see nothing of it by candlelight." (Emma

And as crafters, aren't we ALL a bit meticulous about our work overall?? WELL... I can critique my projects ad nauseum, but I have GOT to get these cards done for my students this weekend... so far, this is #12 of 49... For Delightful Sketches' Kids Challenge as well as the Color Dare's Tempting Chocolate Celery Challenge...
WELL, I'm hoping to get MANY more cards done this weekend with Ms. Leah, so please check back by Monday... And don't forget that we'll have a special candy-related challenge at the Dollies on Tuesday the 16th!!! Happy Scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute image and card!! Glad to see you at Delightful Sketches and Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that gorgeous little animal with glitter shoes on, wow what a great accomplishment 49 cards, good luck and I just did the sketch at Design Dollies and am really enjoying the site, funny, I am just watching "Becoming Jane" in the background, seems like each time I post here I have something telling me to go out and read these wonderful books she wrote, going to get the one you suggested and will report back to ask some questions if that's alright. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwww love those glittery shoes. Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable!Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...so cute. Thanks for joining us at the Color Dare. Hope you'll join us again.
    Lori
    CD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just darling!! Thanks for playing along at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!