Sunday, March 7, 2010

"Mary wished to say something sensible, but knew not how. " (Pride and Prejudice)

Don't you just have to LOL sometimes when reading Austen? So witty... AND I know exactly how Mary felt... I have put my foot in my mouth so many times I truly wish I could stop talking sometimes... And it's often easier to WRITE the correct thing than to say it... SO, this card is one of the ones I made for my recent Alice in Wonderland swap, and shows the vintage Mad tea party. I can't wait to see the movie, maybe on Sunday in celebration of my birthday...

I made this one using a sketch that was posted in a group I play with on CafeMom, and now my humble little card is the icon thingy for the group this month, which makes me feel all warm and gushy inside, lol. Now, if only I could KEEP the energy going to make some more cards... WELL, do check out the Dollies when you have a chance and play along for my candy (see post above). Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!