Thursday, August 29, 2013

Summer's Ending! :)

I can't believe it's almost September! Labor day is always special to me for so many reasons... School is back, so I get to go back to work, and, more importantly, my hubby and I have our wedding anniversary on the second of September! This year it falls on Monday of Labor day, which is actually when we got married, so that's kind of cool too. :)

ANYWHOO... today's card has nothing to do with anniversaries but everything to do with Labor Day AND back to school...


I used Professor S (Sassy) and some SUPER old papers that were in my stash, along with some prima flowers, copics and distress inks, and viola... Back to school ready! :) So if YOU would like to play along and share your "professions" card/project with us, head on over to Sassy Studio Designs and link up! And most of all, happy crafting! :)

3 comments:

  1. Adina, this is very pretty! Love your coloring...so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot card!! :-) Love the colors and the flowers too! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you made the image pop with the inking Adina! Great card! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!