Thursday, August 15, 2013

It's the most wonderful time... of the year...

Do you remember that old commercial? I think it was like JC Penny advertising back to school sales or something... And the parents were rejoicing that it was time for school to start again? Well, that's where I'm at... :) I can't say I'm TOTALLY looking forward to this school year, but I can't say I'm unhappy to be starting up again either. I will miss sleeping in, but I do miss the routine of it all...

SOOOO, this week's challenge at DTBST is "Summer Reading" which is SOOOOO appropo for me! :) As an English teacher, I start the year by reviewing what I HOPE my students read over the summer. And my favorite all time book is Pride and Prejudice (which I'm sure I've blogged about before!) :) SOOO, I chose to make a bookmark using Elizabeth Bennet and the opening quote from the novel...


And now, I am officially in the mood for the Back to School season... :) Thanks so much for swinging by and enjoy the tail end of YOUR summer! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Adina, what a beautiful bookmark! Great coloring and love that lace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!