Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hello there Sassy Peeps and welcome to this week's DTBST challenge! This week's challenge is "Vacation/Travels", which means you can get all exotic with it! :) I decided to FINALLY decoupage the Issey Miyakie perfume box that came with my perfume set and has been sitting in my closet waiting to be altered! :) 

I transformed it into a photo box, designed to hold my pictures of my travels (and other adventures!). :) 


I used France Honey along with a little doily, some silver trim, Prima packaging. and the wooden Kaiser Kraft Eiffel Tower. Accompanied by some silver paint and REALLY old Creative Memories stickers from my stash, and viola, a photo box! :) 

Thanks for swinging by today and I hope YOUR travels and getaways are adventurous as well! :) The summer is officially winding down (is it bad that I'm happy about the kids going back to school?) but this week we should be making some more travel memories as my daughter is going to competition in Atlantic City! :) Have a great week!



1 comment:

  1. Adina, this is fabulous! What an awesome idea! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!