Monday, June 30, 2014

I'm slightly obsessed

So I have to admit, I have become slightly Game of Thrones obsessed... Not that I will name our next children Danerys or Arya, but if I WERE to have another girl, Sansa may be an option... :) This week's challenge at Craft Your Passion is "Ribbons", and when I sat down to make my project, the challenge seemed GOT free... BUT we are sponsored this week by the AWESOME ArtbyMiran, and I LOVE this image of Ceridwen... Who to me was TOTALLY Danerys Stormborn Targaryaen.

So I colored her after my favorite Mother of Dragons, and viola... here she is! :)


I will be submitting Danerys, ahem, I mean Ceridwen, to the following challenges:

Craft Dee Bowz (Anything Goes with a bow)
Digi Sketch (Sketch and blues)
Make My Monday (Mystical; not a fairy, but the Mother of Dragons is mystical!!)
The Pink Elephant (Anything Goes)


Thanks for swinging by, and remember... Winter is coming. :) 

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet card - wonderful coloring. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ June challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this cute card.
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and thanks for joining in with our MMM challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!