Monday, June 9, 2014

Father's Day is this Sunday!

Hello there bloggers and happy second week of June! :) With Father's Day quickly approaching in the US, I find myself surrounded by "For the Boys" challenges and such... :) Craft Your Passion's challenge this week is also masculine-related, and I played with Papa Bear Fishing from Just Some Lines.

A very simple, Kraft card, but to me, it's perfect for my own dad... Check. :) 

I will be submitting this one to the following challenges:
Scrap it With a Song (All Summer Long)
Tok Bobok (Clean and Simple)

6 comments:

  1. eine coole karte für vater!.
    nette
    danke für die TN. bei ASC.

    glg meggi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. I love the Kraft card and the buttons.
    The sentiment is great.
    xxx Michelle (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely sentiment. This card is so cute. The sweet image and buttons make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Adina! :)
    Hugs,
    Petya DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card !!! love the image is so funny!!!! thank you for palying with us this month over at SIWAS and we sure hope to see you again soon!!! kisses Xara

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice :) Thanks for sharing on siwas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!