Friday, May 30, 2014

Sassy Sketchiness!

Hello there bloggers and phew, welcome to the end of the week and the end of May! Time flies when you are busy, that's for sure! :) This week's DTBST challenge at Sassy Studio Designs is a sketch (which I LOVE!!), and I played with Get Well Soon Sassy for this one cause I don't know about YOU but we are ALL fighting allergies this month... Even the dog!! :)




I colored the image with copics, glimmer misted a doily for the circle element off the left hand side and added some lace to a circle punch for the sentiment. 

I will be submitting this card to the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant (Anything Goes)
Craftitude (Anything Goes, Pop it up - Sentiment)




3 comments:

  1. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at LOC. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Card! Thanks for joining in our Girlie challenge at Left of Center! I hope you will join us At the Movies this fortnight! Mo dt coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a decadent image thanks for sharing Jacqui from Craftitude

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!