Wednesday, May 7, 2014

It's almost Mother's Day!!

Hello there and Happy Hump Day!! I'm soooo glad this week is progressing, lol, largely because Mother's Day is on Sunday and I will get to see my darling grandmother... She is suffering from Pancreatic Cancer, and because she is going through chemo, she is just not comfortable. This week she is "off" of chemo (she has three weeks on, one week off) so she will hopefully be in good spirits when I see her!!

This card was made to make her smile, and features "Sent with Love" in honor of this week's Mother's Day challenge at Inky Impressions.

I used a lil piece of Graphic 45 paper that was laying in my stash and colored the image in with some soft toned copics to match. I will be submitting this card to the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments (Anything Goes)
Inky Chicks (From the Heart)
Tuesday Throwdown (Special Lady)

Thanks for swinging by and have a great day!!


2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous!!! Loving it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun great job and thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!