Monday, May 27, 2013

Congrats to the Class of 2013!!

I cannot believe the school year is coming to an end... It feels like just yesterday that the girls in the class of 2013 were coming into my school as freshmen. They were such BABIES!!! And they were so scared of me lol! :) The seniors that year were QUITE the group, and these freshmen were so meek and mild compared to them!

Fast forward and the class is now getting ready for graduation this Saturday. I can't believe it! They have matured so beautifully and I am so proud of the young ladies they have become. They have worked hard to get to where they are and I wish them all the best in their endeavors.


This card was made for this week's Craft Your Passion (Natural Items) and Sassy Studio Design's PCP Progressive Challenges. I had one particular student in mind when I made this one (thus the BA colors) but I think it'd be wrong to just give ONE kid a graduation card when I taught all 31 of them! :) Maybe I'll mail it...

The background stamp is from DRS Designs and Sassy Grad is from Sassy Studio Designs. You can get your OWN Sassy Grad for FREE if you join in with this month's progressive challenge at Paper Craft Planet, so head on over there to snag this cutie before she's gone! :) The "Congratulations" sentiment is from Close to My Heart...

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!