Monday, May 20, 2013

Are YOU a Party Animal?

Hey there! This week's challenge at Craft Your Passion is asking you to showcase your inner party animal... Or outer party animal, you choose! :)


This one was right on time for my son's birthday this past week (I can't BELIEVE he's three already!)... Although I didn't PLAN on him taking the card (thus the pink bow), as soon as he saw it he swore it was his birthday card and loved it... How could I say no??

I am submitting this one to the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create (Anything Goes)
Great Impressions (Celebrations)

Thanks for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL Monday!

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. The image is adorable and I love the design.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you he liked it. I also love this little one. And the sentiment with giggle is so cute.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite an endorsement from your son...he has excellent taste in cards. This one is very cute. Love the image and the fun word "giggle". I hope he had an awesome birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this. I love your coloring!
    Anita
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cute card. Thanks for joining us at the Gingerloft in our Happy Birthday challenge xxx Hugs Tania (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!