Friday, November 1, 2013

Soooo thankful!

IT'S FRIDAY!!!! :) Thank GOD!! And I can't believe it, but it's NOVEMBER already!! How time flies... hee hee, apropos for my card today actually... :)


The challenge at Card Makin' Mamas this month is "Thankful" and I am thankful that I was able to FINALLY play with my SOG images again... I truly love the lil Mae as Alice... Her bunny is so cute!! :) 

I used the sketch from Everybody Art Challenge and I played with lots of kraft paper based on this week's Just Inspirational Challenge. Soooo, THANK YOU for swinging by today and have a wonderful weekend!!




5 comments:

  1. What a cute card and cute image. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at EAC.
    hugs Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just soooo adorable!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and your coloring is out of this world! The colors you've used are great with the kraft papers....I love shades of blues and browns together.
    Thanks so much for sharing this cutie with us at JIC for our Kraft challenge this week and good luck!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Just Inspirational Challenges Design Team
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at EAC. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card and great use of Kraft! Thanks for joining at Just Inspirational Challenges! Melissa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!