Monday, November 25, 2013

Feeling thankful

Hello blogland and happy Monday! I am SOOOOOO thankful it's Monday... But mostly because this will be a short work week and Thanksgiving is right around the corner! :) This week's challenge at Craft Your Passion is "Thankful" and I am thankful that we had the chance to play with images from The Sugar Kissed Cottage! :)


I will be submitting this lil lady to the following challenges:

2 Sisters (Thank You)
Color Me Creative (Anything Goes)


And Thank YOU for stopping by today! :) 


4 comments:

  1. So cute. I have that patterned paper. I pinned your card. Your coloring is fabulous and I love the lace and flowers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Love the rich colours!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely texture on this card. Your little girl is beautifully coloured and I like that you placed her at an angle on the card. The trim is gorgeous and very vintage looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is beautiful.Love these colours and your colouring.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!