Sunday, April 10, 2011

We Hopped with Bo Bunny this past Saturday!

So if you haven't seen the new Gabrielle line from Bo Bunny, you have GOT to check out this scrappy goodness... the colors are fabby (very springy and surprisingly versatile!), and I LOVE the fact that you can go butterfly crazy... or skip 'em entirely and still embrace the "look" :).

I played with the collection quite a bit on this mini album dedicated to my little girl... who's getting to be not so little anymore! :( The journaling on the backs of the glimmermisted cards has the lyrics to the song "In my daughter's eyes" by Martina McBride... Tear jerker if I've ever heard one! :)


SO, if you missed our entire day of Bo Bunny related classes at Scrap A Doodle Doo this weekend, I've got a peek at my Gabrielle-inspired mini album for ya! :) As always, thanks for looking... and happy scrapping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!