Monday, April 11, 2011

It's a Flutter of Cards, comin up at the Doo!

So in my last post I showed ya'll how I played with Bo Bunny's Gabrielle line to make a mini album that I presented to the gals at the Doo on Saturday... Well, my infatuation with the line is still not over, lol! :) I HAD to get my hands on some more of the stuff to play with in the form of some cards! SO, I'll be presenting a "Flutter" of cards over at Scrap-A-Doodle Doo on Thursday, April 21st at 6:30 PM (contact the store directly to book your seat today!), in which we showcase some more of the awesome possibilities with this gawjuss line... Here's a sneek peek: Hope you can join us for another fun filled evening at the Doo! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh so gorgeous!! Miss you bunches too!! How is everyone?! The baby must be HUGE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!