Wednesday, March 19, 2014

April Showers bring...

I know, I know... we are still in March. But a girl can hope, no??

This week's challenge at Inky Impressions is "Spring" and I played with Lili Crossing Legs to get this one going...


Lili is colored in with Copics (Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04; Jeans: B91, B95, 0; Shirt: RV93, RV10; Hair: E50, E53, E25, E27). I used Gorgeous paper that I cannot for the life of me remember the manufacturer of and of course, flowers!! :) 

I am submitting this to the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps (Coloring)
Crafting by Designs (Anything Goes)
Divas by Design (Flowers)


Thanks for swinging by and Happy Spring!!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute combination of elements on this lovely card ;) The ribbon clip is my favourite! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More this week, we sure hope to see you around again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely! The colours you used are great. Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week! Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  3. really sweet card and image, and thanks for sharing at divas this week with our flower challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!