Friday, February 15, 2013

Wouldn't it be lovely?

Hello there blogland and happy FRIDAY!!! This week has been hectic, with snow, sick kids, work and, well, no scrap time!!! :(

BUT being home with the kiddos does give me time to curl up with a good chick flick... And I have the double pleasure of beginning Pygmalion with my seniors this week, so I'm DEFINITELY in a "My Fair Lady" kind of mood (Aaaoooowwww)...

This little treasure is Sassy Studios' take on Eliza (My Fair Lady), which was supplied for this fortnight's Card Makin' Mamas Birthday challenge! I had SOOOO much fun coloring her in and, well, isn't she lover-ly? :)

I have been ogling this stamp since forever, and was so psyched to get my hands (and copics!) on her! :) I'm submitting her to Sweet N Sassy's 3,2,1 challenge, Charisma Cards' Anything Goes challenge as well as Craft us Crazy's "Show us your favorites" challenge (black, white, and pink are my favorite colors, My Fair Lady is one of my favorite movies, Pygmalion is one of my favorite books to teach, shall I continue? :)

Because of all the work that went into the detailed coloring and piecing of this  card, I'm also submitting her to Cute Card Thursday's "Eye for Detail" challenge.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and as always, happy crafting! :)

8 comments:

  1. Oooh so incredibly stylish!!! Love it, hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy card - your new stamp is gorgeous and your attention to detail in all the elements has created a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet n' Sassy Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new stamp is gorgeous! Your attention to detail in all elements of your project has created a beautiful card - thanks for joining us at Sweet n' Sassy Digi Challenge!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Charisma Cardz.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Audrey Hepburn! & I absolutely love your Image of her from My Fair Lady! This card is just Amazing! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sweet'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I love the colors. Thanks for playing in Sweet N Sassy challenge! ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!