SO, I'm inside enjoying a warm home, a toasty oven, a lit tree, and a loving family... what more can I ask for? (Besides more scrappy time!) :)
What about YOU? What are you thankful for this holiday season? My top five are as follows:
5. My friends at Design Dollies... I love them gals...(and dude!!)
4. My job... it has its ups and downs but definitely is a blessing
3. A warm house, no matter where we end up
2. My loving, caring family and friends
1. The ability to freely celebrate Christ's birth!
AND of course, onto the art... I played with a friend's outlines stamps and LOVE the pointsetta effect... Popped up, this card is a doozy...
This one has some stickles around the edges (so I can't send it to OWH!) and a blinged out diamond... AND some blinged out lace effects that I absolutely ADORE!!! :) AND, it's respectfully submitted at my Dollies' favorite digi site, Some Odd Girl for this week's blingy challenge!