Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A little bit of sparkle...

FINALLY, we are moving into some sort of "normalcy" with the baby around... and set times where he is DEFINITELY sleeping and I have some sort of energy!! I even got to make three cards today, which felt GOOD! :)

This one is a sparkly creation using Kaylee and made for Melanie's BFF's birthday on Saturday... The pinks and glitter and glimmer and foil are ALL girl and ALL Melanie and Gianna! :)

Some Odd Girl's challenge was to use some sparkle... WELL, with sparkly foil paper, stickles, bling, glittery black paper and glimmer mist, I THINK I addressed THAT requirement! :)
The Pink Elephant also asked for the colors Pink and Black (PERFECT for these two girls...) AND I used a sketch provided by Mojo Monday... AND if you're stumped out there, be sure to check out the Design Dollies for inspiration and weekly challenges on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays! Happy scrapping!

9 comments:

  1. Oh yummy yummy - totally digging how your glitzed Kaylee up!
    Thanks for joining us at SOME ODD GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of glitter, and I love your Lounging Kaylee! Thanks for entereing at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear both you and Elijah are doing fine!

    The card is gorgeous, great use of colors, patterns and sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet sweet card! Love that image, and your black and pink are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, i would say you DEFINITELY addressed the shimmery requirement, and your card is fabby, Dollie! love it, and i bet Gianna did, too!

    miss you, hunneh. i SO need a hug right now. i'll be in touch, and we'll figure something out. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I love the way you did her eyes. Thanks for playing at Some Odd Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I thought I sent you an email but I am not sure now if it was your right address I wrote down! I wanted to say THANK YOU for my RAK it is absolutely gorgeous! I know just what I am gonna do to! Can't wait to share it! Thanks again and BEAUTIFUL card by the way :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear things are settling down for you :) Your card is shimmer plus... just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Wonderful card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!