Monday, June 15, 2009

"Oh! that arch eye of yours! - It sees through every thing." (Northanger Abbey)

Today's card challenge is my second attempt at a sketch on Dream Girls. The first attempt will make an appearance next month when my DT position is "unveiled." :) (Still way excited over that, btw...). Here's a look at my take on the DG sketch... (Prerequisites were to have a stamped image, a diecut, and to incorporate the sketch).









Oh, and I'm in the middle of re-reading Northanger Abbey, so please bear with me... I'm sure there will be a few more quotes from there coming! :)

This card was a last minute gift for a neighbor who had a baby... Using the Mojo Monday sketch #91 may I add! :)







1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards...and looking forward to your DG reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!