Monday, October 29, 2012

Just because...

I'm up late tonight trying to squeeze a few cards in before Sandy arrives... I'm worried my scrap room will end up under water and powerless again so I'm taking advantage now while the power is in and the floor is dry... I made this card for the Operation Write Home sketch challenge using one if my newest itty bitty stamps from Unity.... I had lots of fun making the owl look hairy with my copics but now I have to go check and see if owls have hair or fur... Hmmmm...
Thanks for looking and I pray you are all safe and dry!

4 comments:

  1. Great paper choices. Sweet owl...they have feathers. Prayer you stay dry! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice; I like the inking you did on the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and hope you don't get flooded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Owls have features but your coloring could pass for feathers :) Thanks for joining us in this week's Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!