Saturday, March 10, 2012

Nothing Distressing about the New Distress Markers! :) AND SOME CANDY!!!

Hey bloggers! I just finished playing with a little tutorial using Tim Holtz's Distress Markers and thought you might enjoy checking out the recap if you're looking at investing in these gems...

I used them to color in the Hero Arts Make Your Own stamp using a second generation stamping and coloring technique...

I love the vintage, distressed, colored result, and if you'd like to check out how I got such awesome colors incorporated together, visit the tutorial posted at the Scrap-A-Doodle Doo blog...


In keeping with the FUN of new goodies, I will run some candy for the next two weeks... Simply become a follower of the Doo blog and leave a comment on my tutorial by March 24th, and I'll put your name into a drawing so I can send you four of your OWN distress markers straight from the Doo! :) So head on over to the Doo Blog and as always, happy scrapping! :)

2 comments:

  1. zomg!!! amazing what you did here!! way to go girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUV this tutorial!! Great Job! - heading over to the DOO Blog now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!