Monday, February 13, 2012

"Let's Hear it for the Boys"!!!

I don't know about you, but I find it SO hard to tailor my "foofy," girly, shabby shic style into masculine projects. Even my most masculine layouts HAVE to have a flower of some sorts or at least a piece of ribbon! :) But when I saw the Bo Bunny Cambridge Line of papers, I knew I HAD to play with it for my boy stuff... Or Harry Potter themed items! :)

In addition to wanting to create some masculine "fall back" cards, I have ALWAYS struggled with packaging cards for gifts. I love making a handful of cards as Christmas or Thank You gifts, and putting them in attractive boxes or the sorts is always an interesting struggle...

Thus my next card class at Scrap A Doodle Doo! :) We will be making a set of five masculine themed birthday cards for "him" and packing them up in gorgeous clear boxes that will (of COURSE!) be embellished along with the theme.
The sneek peek probably doesn't do the cards justice so I'll definitely post individual pics after the class has concluded, but I got busy with my spellbinders dies and some crackle paint/accents (as always!)... :) And I FINALLY cracked out the bakers twine that I HAD to have when it was released and then did NOTHING with until now! :) 

And these cards definitely ALREADY came in handy since I had not one but TWO masculine birthdays to celebrate just this weekend... Thanks for checkin' out my sneek peek and have a crafty day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!