Sunday, July 31, 2011

"Dinner was soon followed by tea and coffee" (Mansfield Park)

This week's challenge at Card Makin' Mamas is to incorporate food or drink into a project... AND I'm currently signed up for a swap with Splitcoast Stampers featuring caffeine, so this double whammy came in QUITE handy!

Quite honestly, this is the MOST clean and simple card I think I've EVER made, lol! I added stickles to the sugar cubes and some bling on the ribbon trim, but even though it's got all my favorite things (like Graphic 45 paper, ribbon, lace, bling, copic coloring), It's still so... clean! :) But I like the look, although oddly enough I'm not too sure I can always repeat the effect!

Although it doesn't have a Some Odd Girl image (though I generally LOVE using 'em!!), I am also submitting this one into the SOG challenge this week, which is a "Thank You" theme (cause the DT's terms are up... If you HAVEN'T checked out SOG, you should definitely hop on over there... My pal Kristy is beyond talented and has some AMAZING artwork for sale!

Thanks for looking and have a sunshiny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!