Saturday, February 26, 2011

Yummy Graphic 45...

I know I'm probably behind the times with the Once Upon a Springtime pack from Graphic 45, but I have had NO time to play with my goodies (gasp, I'm still drooling over Steampunk! lol... Everyone else has moved on to Le Cirque and Curtain Call!!)
BUT here's a sneek peek at my next class (March 19th) at Scrap A Doodle Doo, where we'll tackle some Fancy Folds (e.g., the Trifold Shutter, Easel, and... TBD lol!)
Now to crack open my Curtain Call and get cracking on that piece of the puzzle... yum!!

1 comment:

  1. I am Elinore Dashwood too - just did the test. I love her, so loving your gorgeous creations and so have to agree I am so behind with the fashions in scrapping, my name is Melissa and I am a Nate junkie.......too much time spent with my little man...Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!