Sunday, February 28, 2010

"She was obliged to recollect that...no private correspondence could bear the eye of others" (Persuassion)

While Jane Austen may have felt correspondence should remain private, hopefully the recipients of my cards won't feel that their privacy has been invaded by my posting the cards in advance! :) I have to finish up my Alice swap this week and THEN I'll be busy card making for the next two weeks... I have 48 seniors who are going to get individual cards wishing them well... And I have my work cut out for me!! :) Other than the "You're a Hoot" card below, I think I'll be working from scratch... :) (OH, AND please be sure to check back in the next week or so cause I'll have a little birthday announcement!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!