Saturday, October 24, 2009

"When the felicities of rapid motion have once been, though slightly, felt -- it must be a very heavy set that does not ask for more.” (Emma)

Melanie's recital was last Saturday (could it already have been a full week??). It was BEYOND adorable and SO very worth all the hard work on both sides! From watching the bigger girls dancing she decided she wanted to add acrobatics to her repertoire, so now she's taking ballet, tap, flamenco, AND acrobatics... I'm just psyched she's finally liking it. We tried enrolling her when she was almost three and she cried the whole time! :)

My mojo returned for one sole page using recital pictures...

AND I finally got to play with some Rock Candy... This jury is still out. :) I think I like Crackle Accents better, but for the "sweet" theme of this page, I think the concept works...



Hmmm... Here are a few other pages that have recently appeared on Design Dollies

(Webster's Pages just ASK to be cut up, don't you think?) :)


2 comments:

  1. Hey Sweet Lady! Lovely layouts...love Websters Pages and you did a beautiful job with them!!! It was wonderful hearing from you...I've missed you!!! I certainly can understand how life can get hectic...hope all is well with you. xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  2. say hi to that little Miss for me, will ya? can't wait to see her next weekend! :)

    and YOU! oh yeah, i can't wait to see YOOOOUUUUU!

    now come and swing by my blog for a second, 'cuz i said so. *smooch*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!