Sunday, January 20, 2013

Kraftin Kimmie DT Submission #2

Hello blogland! I'm back with another Kraftin' Kimmie inspired card, submitted for the guest designer call that closes today. Though I LOVED my Judy as Rizzo card that I submitted to Kimmie earlier this week, I honestly felt that a more layered and devoted card was also due...
The PERFECT stamp for a fully layered and pieced card is Kimmie's version of Cinderella. I colored her in with Copics and built an easel card to show her off...
I used Prima's Madeline papers for the roses/floral theme and colored in the metal heart charm with B93 Copics ink to give it a blue hue. I layered the charm with a beige bow over a brown glimmer misted flower and the pink flower from Wild Orchid.

Thanks for taking a peek at Cinderella on the run... I had lots of fun inking her up and building this card... Melanie, my nine year old daughter was crafting with me while I build this one, so I think I'll let her post her card in another post later on! :) Have a great, crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love the sparkly addition to her ball gown! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and good luck :) Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite kimmies. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!