Saturday, October 23, 2010

"It sometimes happens that a woman is handsomer at twenty-nine than she was ten years before." (Persuassion)

This little project was SUPPOSED to be a birthday card for me to send with my class' OWH package next week (I have GOT to take pics of the cards my students made to send to Operation Write Home... it has been inspiring!). BUT I just remembered the no glitter rule... SO I guess I'll hang onto this one until we have a girly birthday again... I stickled Tilda's wings and the frog's crown before I remembered glitter was off limits... BUT I did this one with this week's Magnolia challenge (Think Pink) and Wild Orchid's Pastels in mind. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! The distressing looks wonderful and such cool papers!!!
    Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some love!